Posted by Kris Hoegel on February 12, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
Currently, RG is looking to hire a Software Specialist to support a confidential DC based client.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the qualified candidate will:
- Be skilled (current and experienced) with Avaya CM; Aura 6.0 and all current solution Platforms
- Have a thorough understanding of the various telecommunications private network systems provided by Avaya & NORTEL
- Ability to analyze customer’s communications needs & develop software solutions to improve overall communication
- Must be able to convert those needs to resolution via the software capabilities of the overall solution design by the account team
- Be able to provide clear concise software plans to the project team, including the customer, to allow for implementation
- Be able to explain options to the customer
- Be able to effectively communicate & work with the project team to implement the solution
- Will be responsible for designing & implementing test routines to insure function of the software features prior to system release
- Work at the direction of the Project Manager to meet & follow up with the end user client
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success. The ideal candidate will be in a position to impact the performance, efficiency and security of our client’s telecommunications solutions.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG’s solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- BA/BS Degree (5 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Avaya CM capability Avaya CM , Aura, Messaging etc.
- Top Secret clearance (Active or within window to reactivate)
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision and capable of making decisions
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
RG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Location: , Washington, DC , United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes