Posted by Kris Hoegel on December 6, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
RG Services, an RG subsidiary, is currently seeking part-time Software Specialists to assist with ad-hoc client needs. This work will be done via virtual office and candidates can be located throughout the US. The qualified candidate will:
- Be skilled (current and experienced) with Avaya CM, Aura 6.0, SessionManager/Systems Manager, and all current solution Platforms
- Have a thorough understanding of the various telecommunications private network systems provided by Avaya & NORTEL
- Be able to analyze customer’s communications needs & develop software solutions to improve overall communication
- Be able to convert those needs to resolution via the software capabilities of the overall solution design by the account team
- Be able to provide clear concise software plans to the project team, including the customer, to allow for implementation
- Be able to explain options to the customer
- Be able to effectively communicate & work with the project team to implement the solution
- Be responsible for designing & implementing test routines to ensure function of the software features prior to system release
- Work at the direction of the Project Manager to meet & follow up with the end user client
A Consultant is a non-exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG’s solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- 2 years software experience supporting Avaya, NORTEL product line
- Familiarity with implementing Avaya CM, Aura, messaging, SIP, etc systems
- Knowledge of the Avaya, NORTEL product lines
- Ability to travel based on end-client requirements
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Avaya Certifications
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
RG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: Yes