Software Engineer (Ft. Belvoir VA)(TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 10, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Experience Level: Senior Level
Location: Ft. Belvoir VA
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Legion Systems, LLC (www.legion-systems.com) is currently seeking a Software Engineer in Ft. Belvoir VA.
- Minimum Experience: 2-6 Years
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI
- General Job Responsibilities:
- Experience with XML, Java, and J2EE in Windows and Linux/Unix environments. Strong organizational and communication skills, exceptional problem solving skills, and a capacity for attending to details. Ability to develop solutions to complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation. Employs disciplined approach for design, development, maintenance, and documentation of applications and promote established standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the systems development life cycle. Understands customer requirements and adhere to deadlines. Interface with customers, partners, application users and other technical support people and are willing to do what it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs. Experience in complex event processing, real-time alerting, and rules engine based software systems.
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) with at least 2 years of experience in Software Engineering; or Associates degree with at least 6 years of experience in Software Engineering.
Mobile: (813) 404-2175 1228 East 7th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No