Software Analyst, Senior PdM FPS
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on March 14, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Software Analyst, Senior PdM FPS
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir, VA
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises (PE) is seeking a Software Analyst/Engineer to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors, Product Manager (PM) Force Protection Systems (FPS), Integrated Ground Security, Surveillance and Response – Capability program. PdM FPS develops, fields, and sustains persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition, force protection, and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations as required.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Oversees the development of software by supporting agencies and provide analysis of the quality of the overall source code by using validation tools.
- Assesses software architecture development according to use cases.
- Verifies that software can meet all documented system requirements.
- Ensures that software developed has adhered to industry standards and developed to the maximum extent possible to reduce system vulnerabilities and cyber security threats.
- Coordinates with various stakeholders in functional areas such as systems engineering, test and evaluation (T&E), IA, and logistics in support of efforts.
- Assists with the planning and execution of engineering and developmental test events.
- Analyses engineering and developmental test results and provides PdM with recommendations regarding the acquisition, production, and fielding of current hardware and software solutions and recommendations for future improvements.
- Participates in related Threat Assessments.
- Evaluates threat technologies related to the mission in order to assess impact to performance and help determine system development priorities.
- Leads in evaluating, determining, and prioritizing system upgrades based on detailed knowledge of threats actually used.
- Assesses and provides technical input for testing requirements for advanced threats.
- Provides internal program office technical advice on a myriad of technical issues.
- Develops program documentation and briefings, as required.
- Maintains regular onsite work schedule.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor Degree – Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering; Computer Science, or related field.
- Ten years of progressively complex experience in computer simulation, client-server architectures, advanced networking techniques and protocols, data bases, high-order programming languages, and operating systems (e.g., UNIX/ULTRIX, HP-UX, SUN-OS, VAX/VMS, Harris VOS).
- Must have four years’ experience in design and development of advanced networking techniques and protocols, data base management systems, and programming in high order languages.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA , Ft. Belvoir , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No