SOF Targeting Analyst/Charlottesville, VA/TS SCI req’d – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 11, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
VICTOR42 has multiple All-Source Targeting positions in Charlottesville, VA. Interested candidates must have between 3-8 years of experience, OCONUS experience supporting Special Operation Forces, a TS/SCI, be deployable to all theaters of operation, and able to report for 3-months of training in Charlottesville, VA in 4-weeks.
- Develop regional network assessments of IED and insurgent networks.
- Produce targeting support products for deployed SOF.
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings and presentations.
- Evaluate information reporting and sources.
- Answer Requests for Information (RFI).
- Develop Source Directed Requirements (SDR) Populate and Maintain databases, production trackers and files.
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- Be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
- Be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research, writing and editing skills; and be capable of managing teams of analysts in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- Understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and non-lethal targeting.
For more information or to apply, contact Brian.Jennings@VICTOR42.com.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No