SOF Support Personnel
Posted by Peter Aubrey on January 12, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Peter Aubrey.
Strategic Opportunities International (SOI) LLC is looking for Special Operations focussed support personnel to assist in the execution of US Army Security Assistance training (SAT) mission to the Iraqi Counter Terrorism Service (CTS). Work to be performed at a training facility located at Baghdad International Airport.
SOI is looking for subject matter experts to provide tactical level maintenance and sustainment training for CTS weapons, organic vehicles, optics, and night vision equipment.
- Must all be able to pass and maintain the physical standards of the Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT) for their age categories due to strenuous training conditions and expectation to serve as mentors and model the discipline expected of a professional Special Operations soldier
- Must also present a professional military appearance.
- Must have previous experience in their subject matter expertise and possess expert knowledge of the subjects to be taught.
- Must have recent (within 5 years) theater experience training the Special Operations Forces of partner/allied nations and/or recent (within 5 years) in-theater combat experience working with the Special Operation Forces or partner/allied nations conducting operations targeting high value individuals or targets
- Knowledge of Iraqi Arabic are desired, but language skills are not mandatory
- Knowledge of local customs and cultural awareness is expected.
If you feel you are qualified and are interested – please send a military focused resume in line with the above qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at our website at http://www.strategicopportunities.net/careers.html
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No