SOF Operations Personnel Technician (Tampa, FL) (TS SCI required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
SOF Operations Personnel Technician
Req #: 217595
Location: Tampa, FL US
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) SOF Operations Personnel Technician, you will provide planning and coordination of the Global Force Management (GFM) program, INSCOM Linguist Support program, and the Staff Like Access process for the customer Operations Directorate.
More About the Role:
Specific duties and responsibilities you will be assigned are listed below:
- Facilitate Global Force Management (GFM) using Special Operations and GPF units and individuals at the tactical to the regional or sub-regional level in the CENTCOM AOR.
- Facilitate the deconfliction process and coordination of assigned, attached, or OPCON Request for Forces personnel/units and linguists.
- Assist the Operations Director in establishing GFM requirements utilizing published strategic, operational, and tactical level plans to include unified command plans, CONPLANS, OPLANS, EXORDs, supporting plans, and theater security cooperation plans.
- Assist the Government in preparation of Operations Personnel Management Requirements based upon the Commander’s Priority Intelligence Requirements and Lines of Effort.
- Provide recommendations in drafting and editing unit level policies, directives, guidance, and SOPs as they apply to unit GFM and Linguist programs.
- Provide recommendations in drafting and editing an operational annex to operational/tactial plans for unit GFM.
- Coordinate the drafting and editing of Operational Directives for Government approval.
- Provide recommendations in developing a transition plan for follow-on forces, relief in place, or termination of operations for unit GFM elements.
- Provide assistance in tracking and updating the unit OCONUS personnel tracking to maintain day-to-day boots on the ground accountability.
- Maintain electronic Government databases for unit GFM and Linguist programs to include:
- Requests for Support (RFS)
- Personnel and Unit Trackers
- Contract Linguist Support Requests
- Contract Linguist Monthly Accountability Report
- SLA documents
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Current CI Poly or ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Minimum of three years of experience in Global Force Management supporting Military or DoD-equivalent agencies.
- Minimum of three years of experience working with SOF and General Purpose Forces within the CENTCOM AOR.
- Minimum of one year of experience conducting unit/agency Fiscal Year Change Requests in Department of Defense Global Force Management databases.
- Graduate of the Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager (JCRM) Course or course equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of experience with the military planning cycle and tactical ground operations.
- Bachelor’s degree and seven years of experience, or associate’s degree and nine years of experience, or 12 years of relevant work experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than 10 years of military, academic or defense industry functional experience.
- Prior experience working directly with IA, IC, or coalition partners.
What We Can Offer You:
- The CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
To apply please select the link – http://careers.caci.com/ShowJob/Id/1965108/SOF-Operations-Personnel-Technician/
Lead Technical Recruiter
The Wexford Group International
A CACI Company
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No