|Job Title: SOF Operations Integrators
Experience Level: Senior
Location: Reston, VA
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) is seeking Special Operations Forces (SOF) Operations Integrators to serve on a unique, multi-discipline team assisting Special Operations Forces’ (SOF) operational and tactical commanders, their staffs and their subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information in an effective, seamless process to enhance their effectiveness against threat networks that facilitate or employ Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs).
This multi-discipline team provides operations advice to SOF commanders and staff on all activities with regards to planning and synchronization of effort of our customer’s support to deployed SOF elements. The team will coordinate SOF requests for support with other deployed counter-improvised explosive Device (C-IED) assets provided by our customer and partner nation elements. The Team will It will ensure SOF assets are kept abreast of all current and emerging C-IED processes, methodologies, and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP) for attacking networks that utilize IEDs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide operations advice to SOF commanders and staff on all activities with regards to planning and synchronization of C-IED support to deployed SOF elements.
- Coordinate SOF requests for C-IED support with other deployed assets and enabling elements.
- Ensure SOF assets are kept abreast of all current and emerging C-IED processes, methodologies, and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP) for attacking networks that utilize IEDs.
- Provide advice to SOF Commanders and their staff on how to best integrate C-IED, and specifically Attack the Network (AtN) capabilities into their ongoing operations and analytical efforts.
- SOF Operations Integrators, in conjunction with other members of the SOF Support Team, will work with tactical and operational Special Operations Forces (SOF) elements (ODA to TSOC) to leverage cutting edge tools and processes designed to improve intelligence and operations fusion within their planning and mission execution cycles. The focus of these fusion efforts is exposure of enemy networks that employ IEDs.
- The SOF Operations Integrator will serve as a direct link between our customer and deployed SOF units on all current and future initiatives.
- The SOF Operations Integrator serves as the primary advisor to the deployed SOF commander and staff on all activities with regards to planning, and synchronization of effort of our customer AtN support to deployed SOF elements. The Operations Integrator applies in-depth understanding of both the supported unit’s operational requirements as well as our customer’s AtN capabilities in order to identify exploitable vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations. The SOF Operations Integrator must apply a thorough understanding of the Ops/Intel fusion process as well as subject matter expertise on SOF operations, IEDs, and our customer’s capabilities.
- The SOF Operations Integrator ensures all SOF requests for AtN support are fully coordinated with other customer deployed assets. The Operations Integrator advises SOF Commanders and their staffs on how to best integrate our customer’s capabilities into their ongoing operations and analytical efforts.
- This position requires recurring domestic and international travel to include deploying to combat zones.
- The applicant may be called upon to support 24-hour watch operations.
- The best candidates are recently retired or soon to be retiring SOF E-8/ E-9/ O-4/ O-5/ O-6/ CWO with a recent combat deployment, with both leadership position and staff experience.
- Successful applicants must possess strong oral and writing skills, experience working with multidiscipline teams, and the ability to identify and analyze problems through the lens of their experience and subject matter expertise in order to generate executable solutions.
- The SOF Operations Integrator must have the ability to perform tasks with Microsoft productivity software and applications.
- The SOF Operations Integrator should have the ability to perform tasks with the following web-based intelligence tools, software, and databases: Microsoft SharePoint, Google Earth spatial analysis software, SIPR, and JWICS.
- Applicants must be fully deployable to the required theater of operations, wear uniforms, and be prepared to bear arms as prescribed by the supported unit commander.
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance (Resume must show that proposed employee currently holds a TS clearance with previous access to SCI level of information.)
- 10+ years of experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic or defense industry functional areas.
- 5+ years’ experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more SOF units or commands.
- Possess experience at tactical formations – SOTF and higher.
- Recent experience supporting deployed SOF forces in forward deployed location required.
- The SOF Operations Integrator should have the ability to perform tasks and provide training to support the client in the uses and capabilities of the following web-based tools and software: Google Earth spatial analysis software and Microsoft productivity software and applications as needed.
- The SOF Operations Integrator should have familiarity with the following methodologies: F3EAD and CARVER.
- Prior experience providing direct deployed support to National SOF elements.
- Prior experience working directly with IA, IC, or coalition partners.
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com