SOF Intelligence Integrator (Reston, VA or Fort Meade, Maryland 30% Deployed) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 4, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: SOF Intelligence Integrator
Experience Level: Journeyman/ Senior
Location: Reston, VA or Fort Meade, Maryland
Deployments: 30% Deployed OCONUS
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) seeks multiple SOF Intelligence Integrators to work in Northern VA (30%- 50% deployed) as part of a C-IED analytical team that supports forward deployed SOF units, enabling them to attack IED networks more efficiently.
The ideal candidates are prior Special Forces 18F, SMU Intelligence Analysts, or SOF Intelligence Analysts with All-Source, F3EAD Targeting, and HUMINT experience and with recent combat deployments, who are capable of working as analytical team members in an extremely fast based and high pressure environment.
Candidates must have a background assigned to Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Marine Corps Special Operations units (75th Ranger/ Special Forces/ SMU/ SEAL/ MARSOC/ AF SOF) providing All-source/ Multi-INT Targeting and Attack the Network (AtN) intelligence analytical support. Candidates may be male or female.
- An active or current DoD TS/ SCI is required.
- 5+ years of post- 9/11 intelligence analytical experience, with 2+ years of experience providing analytical direct targeting support to SOF units or commands.
- Recent combat deployment(s) providing direct intelligence support to SOF.
- The SOF Intelligence Integrator should have the ability to perform tasks and provide training to support the client in the uses and capabilities of the following web-based intelligence tools, software, and databases: Multimedia Message Manager (M3), Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), NCTC Online, Terrorism Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT database, Skope SIGINT analytical toolkit, Analyst Notebook /Palantir link analysis software, ArcGIS spatial analysis software, Google Earth spatial analysis software, and Microsoft productivity software and applications as needed.
- The SOF Intelligence Integrator should have familiarity with the following methodologies: F3EAD, CALEB/IWA, Social Network Analysis and CARVER.
- Documented experience developing or maintaining a Common Intelligence Picture (CIP).
- Experience providing direct analytical support to HUMINT operations.
- Must be medically and physically capable of deploying to hostile fire areas
- Must meet military height and weight standards and be able to wear combat uniforms if required by the Commander.
- Must be able to deploy on short notice if required.
- Must be able to work 24 hour watch shifts occasionally.
Send resumes directly to: Dave@quietprofessionalsllc.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No