SOF Intelligence Integrator (Afghanistan) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on August 13, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: SOF Intelligence Integrator
***** Email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org *****
Bluehawk is currently seeking Special Operations Forces (SOF) Intelligence Integrators to serve on a unique, multi-discipline team assisting Special Operations Forces’ (SOF) operational and tactical commanders, their staffs and their subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information in an effective, seamless process to enhance their effectiveness against threat networks that facilitate or employ Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs).
The Team will ensure SOF assets are kept abreast of all current and emerging customer processes, methodologies, and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP) for attacking networks that utilize IEDs.
The SOF Intelligence Integrator will:
- Assist in developing processes that focus on developing SOF Situational Understanding of threat networks and enabling DOD, IA, and IC communities of action focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks.
- Prioritize and categorize requests for support, conduct near- and long-term analyses of device and network-centric problem sets, fusing multiple intelligence disciplines to support the application of operational capabilities in order to facilitate disruption and defeat of threat networks that employ or facilitate IEDs.
- Focus on problem sets at the tactical through operational levels while applying a thorough understanding of ISR integration and the ops/intelligence fusion process to compile, collate, analyze and evaluate all sources of information (to include unevaluated intelligence and open source data) associated with IEDs and their employment/facilitation by terrorist, insurgent, or criminal networks.
- Work closely with other members of a multi-discipline team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations, identify trends, patterns and key nodes and highlighting their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the intelligence process to compile, collate, analyze, produce, and evaluate all-source intelligence and provide subject matter expertise.
- Able to provide guidance and mentorship to junior analysts and should be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information
- Minimum two years’ experience providing analytical support to
one or more SOF units or commands
- Minimum one year of experience in forward deployed locations
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both
orally and in writing
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually
conducting periodic travel within CONUS and 4-6 months
deployments to OCONUS locations
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed – that may include
nights and weekends
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
Minimum Experience And Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and more than three years of experience, or
an associate’s degree and five years of experience, or six
years of work experience. We will also consider
candidates with four years of directly relevant experience
These Qualifications are preferred:
- More than three years of experience conducting network
analysis in support of attack the network operations -
- Experience providing direct analytical support to operations
and providing direct analytical and targeting support to
deployed SOF elements
- Deployed in-theater experience assigned to a SOF unit
providing intelligence support to tactical and operational
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst
Notebook and Palantir
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3,
TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave
SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database
- Expert understanding of Intel targeting tools such as the
Skope toolset or the Voltron toolset
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as
ArcGIS and Google Earth
- Must be able to work independently with limited oversight and
function effectively as part of a team in a joint working
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
BlueHawk Human Resources
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Bluehawk, LLC is an intelligence services firm providing intelligence, information technology, language and training services to the U.S. Government & commercial entities with objectives to protect and defend our nation, citizens, natural resources, critical Infrastructure, freedoms and human rights.
- Wounded Warrior Project Partner
- 2017 Military Most Valuable Employers (MVE) Winner
- 2017 Militarytimes: Best for Vets Employers
- DOD Military Spouse Employment Partner (MSEP)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No