SOF F3EAD Targeting Intelligence Analysts (Charlottesville, VA 50% deployed) (Requires TS/SCI Security Clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 10, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: SOF F3EAD Targeting Intelligence Analysts
Experience Level: Novice-level/ Mid-level/ Senior-level
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Deployed OCONUS: 30% -50%
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) has openings in Charlottesville, VA for SOF F3EAD Targeting Intelligence Analysts (SOF US Army 35F or Joint Service equivalent, Special Forces 18F, and SOF SIGINT Analysts are accepted to this contract) to support forward deployed war fighters. These positions directly support a SOF Task Force.
Candidates must be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
Candidates must have experience with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines and have a working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
1. - 3+ years of full time SOF analytical experience assigned to and supporting U.S. Military Special Operations ground warfighters
- Must be a trained U.S. Military All-source Intelligence Analyst, U.S. Army Special Forces 18F, or SIGINT Analyst
2. - Must be extremely knowledgeable using F3EAD/ D3A Targeting methods
- Must be a SME on lethal and non-lethal targeting
3. - Recent combat deployment(s) to hostile fire areas supporting SOF
4. – Active TS/SCI security clearance (DoD)
5. – Must be physically and medically able to deploy
7. - Must be willing to deploy to hostile fire areas anytime and on short notice if required, for 4-6 months at a time
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No