SOF Data Analysts/TS SCI/Multiple CONUS/OCONUS Locations – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 11, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
VICTOR42 is currently screening, interviewing and selecting SOF Data Analysts (SDA) to work in multiple CONUS & OCONUS SOF locations (Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, Hawaii, Korea, and Germany) using technology to mine complex, voluminous, and different varieties of data from various sources and platforms in order to collect, analyze, and compile data. SDA’s will perform the following duties:
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Determine technical issues.
- Build data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers to monitor are report on data.
- Work collaboratively with SOF Intelligence DATA Integrators to produce qualitative and quantitative data that support Intelligence Products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Discipline (Preferred).
- Experience supporting SOF (Preferred)
- TS SCI Security Clearance.
- Be available when required for short-term deployments to austere locations to improve analysis across site locations.
These positions are contingent on contract award and only the best qualified will be accepted and submitted to the government for approval. To apply, please send your updated resume to Brian.Jennings@VICTOR42.COM.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
1808 Eye St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20006
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No