Social Media SME Instructor (Fort Bragg, NC) (TS-SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 18, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Telum is also required to fill this position NLT Mar 2020.
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking an exceptionally qualified individual to serve as a Social Media Instructor @ the USAJFKSWCS
· 10 years’ experience with at least 2 years of experience in the following areas: Social Media monitoring, digital marketing, sentiment analysis, or a background in data analytics.
· Required to have a TS clearance but can be waived (for the right individual) to S clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI.
· Three (3) years of experience within five (5) years with Social Media monitoring, influence, marketing, and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government social media platforms.
· Two (2) years of experience within five (5) years of Employing Search Engine Optimization Techniques.
· Possess the ability to articulate information that is relevant to the course.
· Must be capable of speaking to large and small audiences from all military, non-military organizations and chains of command.
· Must be familiar with classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.
· Ability to create multimedia and trans media content using popular social media capabilities.
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience/certifications in social science, such as psychology or other influence-oriented fields (such as communications, marketing, and/or advertising); computer science; Network Analysis; International Studies, Conflict Studies, Communications, Government, Homeland Security, Criminal Justice.
· Subject Matter Expert in “Computer Programming” and “Open Source Systems.”
· Preferred experience in legal/policy related to cyber analysis, research, investigation, and engagement.
· Experience performing Social Media monitoring and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government tools.
· Experience performing peer-to-peer mobile communication applications and platforms
· Preferred experience in project planning in a team environment.
· Prefer two (2) or more years’ experience and familiarity with Special Operations Forces (SOF) operational procedures
· Prefer the following Special Skills/Qualifications: Information Security Certifications in one of the following, CISSP, CISM, NSA-IAM/IEM, CCISO, CAP, GSLC, GISF, and/or Security+CE.
· May substitute years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree
· Desire certifications in Web-design, communications, typography, editing, graphic design.
· Curriculum development & Instructor experience
· Desired: proficiency in the Python3 programming language and the Linux operating system
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No