Site Manager (7384)
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 12, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
LOCATION: Quantico, VA
STATUS: Open, Contingent
TRAVEL: Up to 10%
CLEARANCE: Ability to Obtain a Security Clearance
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Site Managers (SM) serve as the primary points of contact to the Government Logistics Management Specialists (LMS)/ Contracting Officer and Contracting Officers Representative (COR) and/or Assistant Contracting Officers Representatives (ACOR). They will apply program regional and site resources to execute the Consolidated Storage Program (CSP) mission. They meet regularly (as determined by the LMS) with the government LMS for task updates based on Fleet Marine Forces (FMFs)/CSP Program Management Office (PMO) mission requirements. SMs exercise full decision-making authority for Contractor site CSP activities. They ensure program quality and a safe working environment. They are each designated as the Responsible Individual (per MCO 4400.201 Vol 13, Chapter 8). SMs shall be skilled leaders with experience in logistics, personnel and materiel management, and logistics IT, capable of exercising the flexibility often required when supporting FMFs, or other authorized CSP customers.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for all Contractor personnel (under this contract) within their physical management area of responsibility, as determined by the PM and RM.
- Serve as the LMS’ primary contact for Contractor personnel issues and PWS requirements fulfillment.
- Directly support to the Regional Managers, operate at the sites and interact daily with government supervisors and CSP customers.
- Serve as the first line supervisors specifically in place to manage Contractor personnel.
- Perform daily PWS requirements and tasks.
- Mitigate issues and concerns directly affecting PWS requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Marine Corps organizational structure, processes and procedures is essential to the success of the SMs.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain Management (SCM), or Warehouse Management (WM) required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated leadership required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of IT experience related to Logistics, SCM, or WM required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGEMENT experience.
- SMs may be required to travel up to 10% of the year (CONUS/OCONUS).
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Quantico, VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No