Signature Reduction Technician (#1190275)
Posted by Paige McAlister on September 11, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Signature Reduction Technician to support our Peterson AFB, CO location.
The employee shall serve as a Signature Reduction (SR) specialist in support of sensitive SMDC/ARSTRAT activities and operations. The candidate will coordinate with supported DoD and Non-DoD agencies to formulate and implement effective strategies and mechanisms to reduce the risk of compromise to sensitive programs and operations.
- Provide SR operational support and serve as the organization’s subject matter expert for SR matters to include: planning, coordination, training, implementation, and management
- Provide policy recommendations to the commander
- Prepare and submit reports regarding SR operational activities
- Apply risk management practices and principles to create and execute an SR program to augment and enhance the Command’s operations security program
- Work closely with the SMDC/ARSTRAT’s Security (G-2) and Operations (G-3) sections during the “Planning and Directing” and “Evaluation” phases of the intelligence cycle
- Experience and understanding of a broad array of operational space systems, preferably with operations and DoD HQ-level experience
- Travel: 15%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience or AA/AS and 10+ years of overall experience is required.
- 3+ years of experience working in DoD Signature Reduction
- 2+ years space operations/Intelligence experience
- OPSEC analyst/practitioner
- SR courses (or legacy equivalent): Advanced Technician Course, Advanced Planners Course, Due Diligence Course
- Master’s degree
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Colorado Springs, CO 80916, US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No