SIGINT Instructor/ Trainer (TS-SCI) (Forts Meade and Polk) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 24, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Telum Corporation (www.telumcorp.com)is a CVE SDVOSB and U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Small Disadvantaged Business Development Program company. Telum was founded in 2008 to provide specialized Training, Consulting, IT, and Administrative Services to the US Government globally.
LOCATION: Ft. Meade and Ft. Polk
CLEARANCE: Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility plus CI Poly
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking qualified individuals to serve as a SIGINT Instructor/ Trainer.
The SIGINT Instructor/ Trainer will:
· Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of SIGINT
· Develop and revise SIGINT TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios
Experience and Education
· Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI Poly plus Public (PKI) certificates to operate on NSAnet databases
· Current Oversight training (VUport classes OVSC1000, 1100 and 1800), Intelligence Oversight Officer training (VUport training TOOL 1200 and OVSC 2201), Trusted Agent Training (Receive training and certification from a current Trusted Agent and Unit Auditor Training (VUport training OVSC 3101)
· Minimum of 8 years as an Army MOS 35P or 35N or other service equivalent
· Working knowledge of the SIGINT Enterprise and NGA
· Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Telum benefits package include health allowance, life insurance, and 401(k).
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No