SIGINT Instructor/ Trainer (Meade & Polk) (TS-SCI w CI Poly) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 18, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Telum Corporation (www.telumcorp.com)is a CVE SDVOSB and U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Small Disadvantaged Business Development Program company. Telum was founded in 2008 to provide specialized Training, Consulting, IT, and Administrative Services to the US Government globally.
LOCATION: Ft. Meade and Ft. Polk
CLEARANCE: Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility plus CI Poly
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking qualified individuals to serve as a SIGINT Instructor/ Trainer.
The SIGINT Instructor/ Trainer will:
· Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of SIGINT
· Develop and revise SIGINT TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios
Experience and Education
· Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI Poly plus Public (PKI) certificates to operate on NSAnet databases
· Current Oversight training (VUport classes OVSC1000, 1100 and 1800), Intelligence Oversight Officer training (VUport training TOOL 1200 and OVSC 2201), Trusted Agent Training (Receive training and certification from a current Trusted Agent and Unit Auditor Training (VUport training OVSC 3101)
· Minimum of 8 years as an Army MOS 35P or 35N or other service equivalent
· Working knowledge of the SIGINT Enterprise and NGA
· Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Telum benefits package include health allowance, life insurance, and 401(k).
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This electronic communication, which includes any files or attachments thereto, contains proprietary or confidential information and may be privileged and otherwise protected under copyright or other applicable intellectual property laws. All information contained in this electronic communication is solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that distributing, copying, or in any way disclosing any of the information in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy the communication and any files or attachments in their entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No