SIGINT / Electronic Warfare (EW) Exercise Scripters (TS-SCI) (FBNC & Fort Stewart, GA)) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 24, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
LOCATIONS: Fort Bragg, NC & Fort Stewart, GA
CLEARANCE: Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility plus CI Poly
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking highly qualified individuals to serve as SIGINT / Electronic Warfare (EW) Exercise Scripters
The SIGINT / Electronic Warfare (EW) Exercise Scripter will:
- Provide Instructor/Operator (I/O) services to develop training products, documents, requirements, strategies, training materials, and provide instruction in support of SIGINT/EW to include operational support
- Provide I/O services to develop and update Intelligence Systems, capabilities, training products, classes, documents and present training to units regarding current and future capabilities
- Provide support to operational tests, training product support using the Training Development Capability (TDC) database, and daily operational IT support
- Provides support to other Intelligence System NETs and provides input to the Training Developers/Instructors working in the Directorate of Training (DOT)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum of 15 years as an Army MOS 35P or 35N or comparable military service equivalent
- Current TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly;Must be able to obtain Public (PKI) certificates to operate on NSAnet databases
- Current Oversight training (VUport classes OVSC1000, 1100, and 1800), Intelligence Oversight Officer Training (VUport training TOOL1200 and OVS 2201), Trusted Agent Training (Receiving training and certification from a current Trusted Agent), and Unit Auditor Training (VUport training OVSC3101)
- Working knowledge of the SIGINT/EW Enterprise and NSA
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA, ADET, etc.)
- Estimated 10% of the time
Telum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Telum benefits package include health allowance, life insurance, and 401(k).
Email resume to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No