SERE – Resistance Training Laboratory (RTL) Instructor / Camp Mackall & Ft. Bragg, NC / Secret – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 12, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
|JOB TITLE:||CONTINGENT - Resistance Training Laboratory (RTL) Instructor
FLSA Status –
SUMMARY: The Resistance Training Laboratory (RTL) Instructor will support the Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) Level C High-Risk Role-Play Instructors for the US Army Special Forces (SF) Qualification Course
WORK LOCATION: Camp Mackall / Fort Bragg, NC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare for critical course content and to instruct based upon lesson objectives
- Capacity to motivate students based on the objectives
- The ability to conduct effective High-Risk Role-Play as a method of instruction is crucial to experiential student learning within SERE High-Risk Level C Training
- Adapt and adjust to doctrinal changes as lessons learned from the operational force are incorporated into POI and Joint Training Standards for SERE Level C training
- Perform Resistance Training Laboratories (RTL) and participate in debriefing
- Ensure each student graduates with the confidence and appropriate proficiency level to employ SERE and individual Personnel Recovery (PR) tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) necessary to survive, evade, resist and escape across all spectrums of captivity
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a graduate of DoD recognized SERE Level C High-Risk Course which included Core Captivity Curriculum and the Directed Communication Model (DCM), with proof of certification; OR provide documentation of completion in Core Captivity Curriculum or the DCM from an accredited DoD SERE Course.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years of military service from any military branch, attained a minimum grade of E-5 and received an honorable discharge
- Have the ability to maintain all physical and mental requirements, to include:
- Pass a psychological evaluation
- Accommodate rotating shifts, if needed
- Perform work in varied conditions (indoor/outdoor, extreme inclement weather; to include rain and snow)
- Pass a physical exam within the last 12 months from contract start date, per the suitable for duty requirements
- Must be qualified and certified in accordance with (IAW) the Special Forces SERE School Instructor Certification Program (ICP).
- Experience performing as a High-Risk Role Player
- Ability to prepare critical course content and to conduct instruction
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must possess and maintain an active Secret level clearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
ICE, Inc. is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. ICE, Inc. will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
***NOTE: Resumes cannot be accepted via email due to company policy, please submit a formal application at the link below***
Link to apply: https://bit.ly/2lDmyYF
POC: Mandie Golman
Amanda (Mandie) Golman
Business Development Analyst / Recruiter
Intelligence, Communications, and Engineering, Inc. (ICE Inc.)
1850 Paseo San Luis
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635-4612
Intelligence, Communications and Engineering, Inc.
Ready to Deliver: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence
Follow ICE Inc. on our social media platforms:
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No