Senior Weapons Software Engineer
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 12, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
LOCATION: Dahlgren, VA
STATUS: Open, Contingent
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Senior Weapons Software Engineer shall support all technical and engineering stages of development, test, integration, and fielding of safe and innovative weapon control systems, detection systems support, advanced weapon systems support, autonomous system support, mechanical and electrical technician support towards assembly and integration.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Design, develop, and integrate safe, innovative, and effective weapon control systems, detection systems, sensory, and weapon systems onto manned, unmanned, land, air, and sea platforms for the warfighter.
- Generate design models; drawings; specifications; interface control documents; and the appropriate technical and integration data, analyses, and technical documentation to support engineering design decisions.
- Provide software engineering towards manipulating software control loops and tactical software assurance.
- Refine hardware and software designs for, weapons, manned and unmanned systems robotic systems, lethal and non-lethal systems, and weapon control systems, subsystems, and components to document the appropriate product baseline for production and resolve deficiencies discovered during the manufacturing process and user operation.
- Provide subject matter expertise with mapping software and tactical software assurance and advanced sensory of weapon systems.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
- Thirteen (13) years professional technical experience which includes at least six (6) years specialized weapon systems and fire control experience performing computer hardware engineering, software design, coding and compilation of code; computer or software requirements management, computer systems or software integration; and utilizing systems engineering software tools.
- Specialized experience includes demonstrated ability to engineer complex systems with integrated software and hardware solutions, and advanced sensory control loop development.
- Experience related to weapons systems and HTML, C/C++, Unix, and Linux.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 25%
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Dahlgren , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No