Senior Systems Engineer (Tampa, FL) (Secret clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 21, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Description: Streamline Defense is seeking exceptionally-qualified candidates to serve as a Senior Systems Engineer in support of the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Special Operations Forces Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (SOF AT&L) contract. Specifically, the engineer will support Program Executive Office (PEO) Science & Technology (S&T) and will work with government program managers, SOF Special Operators and industry to integrate cutting edge technology into SOF systems.
- Consult with vendors on integrating hardware & software onto existing or prototype systems.
- Research and development of tools going into the SOF mission.
- Experience integrating with administrative processes such as engineering review boards and requirements documentation.
- Working with Special Operators to translate their requirements into engineering documentation.
- Educating Special Operators on the future integration of tools and systems.
- Limited travel to conferences, testing sites for systems and travel to vendor sites for demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Active Secret clearance.
- 10+ years’ experience specialized in multifaceted engineering support.
- Ability to work with other engineers, acquisition professionals and operators to develop integrated requirements into engineering specifications.
- Knowledge of Special Operations Forces equipment and technology is desired.
Streamline Defense offers prospective employees an unmatched opportunity to grow and learn in an exciting and entrepreneurial environment. Highly motivated individuals will find a culture that values their individual input and compensates them well for their efforts. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.streamlinedefense.com to learn more!
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No