Senior Systems Engineer IV
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on June 12, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Senior Systems Engineer IV
LOCATION: Stafford, VA
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Ability to Obtain Secret Clearance
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Employee serves as a Systems Engineer supporting military projects within the Product Manager (PdM) office. Responsibilities include analyzing threats, modeling, reporting/updates and developing/reviewing engineering-related program documentation.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Review and analyze complex task statements, standards, specifications, and other documentation to determine/document/derive user, functional and component level engineering requirements for tactical IT systems.
- Produce engineering documentation, reports, drawings (flow charts, block diagrams, and schematics).
- Design/Develop/Document new and modifications to existing IT systems
- Develop CDRL documents and navigate them through the review and approval process
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Plan and conduct work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Produces engineering documentation, reports, drawings (block diagrams, and schematics).
- Identify risks and appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Ensures compliance with engineering processes, and DoD directives and policies.
- Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks.
- Support domestic and international business development technical initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall technological strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
- At least 10-12 years of experience in Systems Engineering and Integration, preferably in a DoD tactical and garrison environments.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong troubleshooting ability with effective problem-solving skills
- Team player able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Excellent active listening skills and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Stafford, VA , Stafford , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No