Senior SIGINT/EW/CEMA Analyst/Strategist Position – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 11, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Senior SIGINT/EW/CEMA Analyst/Strategist
CFDay is seeking qualified individuals for contingent work located at Ft. Meade, MD.
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Education: Bachelor’s in Engineering or Scientific Discipline, masters or PhD preferred
Travel: possible travel of 25%
Summary/Duties: INSCOM requires an individual with an understanding of SIGINT and CEMA/EW infrastructure, hardware, software, architecture and programs for both ground and air systems. This individual would serve as a key consultant and technical SME for SIGINT capabilities, not just for ACO, but also for G3 AISR and G7 as required. Key knowledge gaps addressed would include phased-array antenna arrays, plasma antennas, beam-forming arrays, custom waveforms, signal processing and/or demodulation, encryption, etc. Individual will require solid understanding of Army & INSCOM SIGINT and EW requirements, policies, and authorities. Key functions for this position are: inform, guide, and implement SIGINT and EW modernization strategies; serve as an independent advisor on SIGINT and EW topics & working groups; facilitate reach back into other USG technical capabilities to support requirements and technology-specific solutions to critical deficiencies; influence long-term strategic technical development for specific missions; and coordinate with other sponsors to understand their SIGINT investment strategies and enable cross-sponsor engagement at the highest technical level.
· Strong understanding of digital signal processing concepts and communication technologies;
· Working knowledge of communications theory including waveforms, modulation design, and signal propagation;
· Understanding of system performance analysis;
· Experience in laboratory testing and experimentation;
· An effective communicator with good writing and presentation skills.
· MS or PhD in EE, mathematics, or physics;
· Familiarity with communications analysis tools;
· Familiarity with DOD and Army acquisition processes and organizations;
· Experience in real time threading and processing architectures.
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC (CFDay) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business whose mission is to support the U.S Department of Defense in support of those who go in harms way. CFDay provides mission support, training and doctrine/technical development. Chares F. Day & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Charles F Day & Associates, LLC
702 Perry Street
Davenport, IA 52803
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No