To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Senior Program Manager
LOCATION: Fort Detrick, MD (Off-Site)
STATUS: Full Time, Funded
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain a clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Provide overall management for the Portfolio Tracking and Coordination Initiative which focuses on development of key decision support tools for the USG and its international partners
- Identify and address cross-cutting issues regarding adoption of tools and use policy
- Ensure cross-talk between all the tools being developed
- Work with team to complete security and policy compliance needs for the initiative
- Ensure adequate system maintenance and timely user support
- Provide leadership for further development and refinement of the Portfolio Tracking Tool (PTT) which was launched in 2014.
- Establish and lead inter-agency working groups as needed
- Expand to additional Agencies and interest areas – AFRRI, MIDRP, EID, etc.
- Identify and prioritize new user requirements and enhancements
- Work with IT team using agile development to implement identified enhancements including process design and testing
- Work with team to develop and launch custom reporting capability
- Develop user training materials and conduct specialized user training on all modules of the tool
- Provide leadership for development of a PHEMCE Cost Model to meet needs for cost prediction and analysis
- Refine business processes and identify IT structure and methodologies for data repository and cost estimation framework
- Work with IT team to develop and test underlying IT infrastructure
- Develop web-based user interfaces for data entry and cost queries
- Validate cost model and source data
- Develop user training materials and conduct specialized user training for data entry and generating cost plans reports such as LCCE, IGCE, etc
- Provide leadership for further development of the Broad-Based Capability Tool that was launched in 2017 and allows centralized access to information on government facilities, services, infrastructure and Non-MCM associated R&D that support medical countermeasures development across the USG and partner nations
- Provide strategic input for other portfolio management activities as necessary
- Prepare timelines, budgets, project plans and provide regular leadership briefings and progress reports.
- Possess a graduate degree in the biological sciences, expert knowledge in product development and cross-functional program management practices including scrum.
- Shall have at least 15 years of project/program/portfolio management experience in a combination of private and public sector with specific expertise in coordinating across US government agencies, PHEMCE organization and medical countermeasures development.
- Have a proven track record in leading government inter-agency teams, harmonizing business practices and delivering decision-support products for the PHEMCE using agile development methodologies.
- Have experience managing technical and project management staff.
- Shall be able to apply this knowledge and experience to provide strategic insight and operational oversight to the development of decision support tools for the US government agencies (DoD, HHS, DHS) and their international partners that are involved in medical countermeasures development.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No