Senior Mechanical Engineer (7495)
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 12, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
LOCATION: Dahlgren, VA
STATUS: Fulltime, Contingent
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Senior Mechanical Engineer support all technical and engineering stages of development, test, integration, and fielding of safe and innovative weapon control systems, detection systems support, advanced weapon systems support, autonomous system support, mechanical and electrical technician support towards assembly and integration. Other duties indirectly supporting these efforts include providing business operational and financial reporting support, writing technical documentation, maintaining technical databases, and editorial support of technical publications.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Shall provide subject matter expertise to investigate system, subsystem, and component level failures during design, integration, test, manufacture, and end-use to provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Perform a variety of engineering assignments in planning and overseeing research, development, design, manufacture, test, installation, operation, and maintenance of electronic equipment and systems and generally as a member of a design, analysis or review team.
- Shall prepare and review engineering drawings, engineering sketches, and Computer-Aided Design (CAD) systems and produce clear and technically accurate electrical and mechanical drawings based on design tolerances and specifications.
- Shall participate in the analysis of these technical documents.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
- Eight (8) years professional technical experience including at least six (6) years specialized experience in the areas of either weapons manned or unmanned, robotic, or weapon control system concept definition, design, integration, and engineering.
- Specialized experience shall also include experience as a mechanical engineer performing mechanical engineering analysis and design, mechanical engineering software tools, coordinating mechanical fabrication, and mechanical engineering test techniques.
- Experience with Naval Weapons Systems
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Dahlgren , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No