Senior Logistician and Analyst
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 7, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Senior Logistician and Analyst
LOCATION: Albany, GA
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Senior Logistician and Analyst. The Senior Logistician and Analyst will provide analytical Program Level Support. This position is the lead for all Automated Information Systems (AIS), Non-destructive Testing and Evaluation (NDTE), and CSP Program Management Office (PMO) level support (except Senior Logistics – Operations).
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Assists the Branch Heads in work products required for a large, complex project. Responsible for assisting in project scheduling, preparing briefs materials, and managing complex special projects.
- Assists in solving a wide array of problems and provides leadership in technical services support of any CSP PMO projects.
- Serves as a senior logistics subject matter expert (SME) in designated functional areas related to support to the Marine Corps Consolidated Storage Program with an emphasis on program support/management related matters.
- Assist in development and support to enable the execution of CSP policy, methodologies, and processes, standard operating procedures, and business processes and procedures, to facilitate enterprise level operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written, oral, and analytical, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates excellent supervision/management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and to prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Possess a solid track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Incumbent will provide technical and managerial guidance on training, testing, data conversion and implementation strategy and support as necessary.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master’s degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Business Management, Information Technology, Project Management). Possess a minimum of 6 years of experience in any combination of Business Management, Information Technology, or Project Management, and at least 4 years of demonstrated leadership, and at least 4 years of project management experience, or;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Business Management, Information Technology, Project Management). Possess a minimum of 8 years of experience in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management, 5 years of demonstrated leadership, and at least 4 years of project management experience, or;
- High School diploma/ GED with 10 years of experience in any combination of supply chain management, business management, information technology, project management, 8 years of demonstrated leadership, and at least 5 years of project management experience.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS office applications to include Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Albany, GA, Albany , GA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No