Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 7, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Senior Logistician
LOCATION: Albany, GA
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Senior Logistician. The Senior Logistician should be knowledgeable regarding CSP operational and best practices in support of the Marine Corps CSP. Serve as a Senior Logistician/logistics subject matter expert (SME) in support of CSP worldwide enterprise operations The Senior Logistician demonstrate a broad knowledge of Marine Corps Logistics Command (MCLC) organization, command structure and ongoing global logistics operations. The Senior Logistician must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of CSP operations from both the CSP PMO and the end user/warfighter perspective.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Conduct strategic planning research and analysis in support of initiatives in alignment with Command priorities.
- Assist the CSP PMO and CSP staff as required.
- Conduct research and analysis as a senior logistics planner and advisor, and principal strategic planner in support of CURRENT OPERATIONS as necessary to assist the CSP PMO.
- Conduct research and analysis in the development of policy, procedures, organizational structure, strategic plans, operations and logistics plans/documents, and other related high-level program functions in support of CURRENT OPERATIONS.
- Assist in the development and presentation of briefings; attend/participate in/lead IPTs, meetings, conferences, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess written and oral communications skills, to include public speaking.
- Possess excellent leadership, supervision/management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and to prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Possess a solid track record of delivering excellent customer service.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master’s degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Supply Chain Management, or Business Management, Information Technology, Project Management). Possess a minimum of 8 years of experience in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management, 4 years of demonstrated leadership, and at least 4 years of program management experience, or;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Supply Chain Management, or Business Management, Information Technology, Project Management). Possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management, 5 years of demonstrated leadership, and at least 4 years of program management experience, or;
- HS diploma/GED with 15 years of experience in any combination of supply chain management, business management, information technology, project management, 10 years of demonstrated leadership, and at least 5 years of program management experience.
- A Intermediate level of proficiency with MS office applications to include Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Albany, GA, Albany , GA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No