Senior Intel CWMD (Hawaii) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 28, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Senior Intel – CWMD
Must have active Tope Secret/SCI clearance.
Searching for Senior Intel profession to synchronize full-intelligence support to CWMD global campaign plan. The work will be done at SOCPAC, H.M. Smith Marine Base ( near Schofield Barracks).
The Intel officer shall provide support to USSOCOM J2 in Intelligence Planning/Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment/Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IP/JIPOE/IPB).
- Work with intelligence analysts and operational planners to develop CWMD Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE).
- Synchronize full-intelligence support to CWMD global campaign plan.
- Integrate Intelligence products/analysis into Joint Planning Group (JPG) to support campaign plan development.
Two years’ experience with doctrinal intelligence support leveraging intelligence community architectures.
- Nominees shall be former senior O-4/O-5/mid-grade GG-13 (Step 5 or higher) equivalent with at least two years of CWMD planning experience at the 4-Star CCMD level.
- Two years’ experience in Intelligence Community analysis and production, collection, and warning requirements management.
- Have two years’ experience in CCMD plans support for the CWMD mission set.
Please send resume to: Recruiter@AvantiPlacements.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No