Senior Field Service Representative
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on January 21, 2020
To apply to this job, contact PatricioEnterprisesLLC.
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Field Service Representative will be capable of fully supporting materiel fielding and NET requirements. The Field Service Representative will support initial issue, materiel fielding and NET requirements at locations specified by PdM Radars. These efforts include but not limited to:
- Preparing and conducting briefings/trainings.
- Reviewing training material, technical manuals, updates due to engineering changes, modification work orders, configuration and variant changes to the end items, and updates addressing incidental corrections to format, punctuation or other minor errors.
- System installation and checkout.
- Configuration of software fielding.
- Post-fielding assessments for CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Experience supporting the system engineering process associated with materiel Experienced, fully cross-trained and technically proficient personnel possessing appropriate security clearances and certifications (e.g. CompTIA, Security+) to serve as fielding/NET team members to conduct initial fielding, training, field support, and support of operational exercises and any developmental or operational testing.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, integrate, train, test, field, sustain, repair, and cover logistics activities for portfolio of systems.
- Serve as the liaison between the PdM, the gaining unit, Force Modernization, TYAD, and the Field Service Representatives (FSR) for all radar fielding efforts.
- Ability to receive direction from the Government Fielding Chief who serves as the single point of contact during a fielding event.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience of field maintenance, modification and repair experience is required.
- Eight (8) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelor’s degree.
- CompTIA Certifications required.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Aberdeen Proving Ground , MD ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No