Senior Counterinsurgency SME – UAE
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on November 9, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
Corps Solutions is looking for former USMC or US Army to provide counterinsurgency instruction to United Arab Emirates (UAE) soldiers in the Presidential Guard. The duration of this contract is two years with the potential for follow-on employment in UAE. The support required includes:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide COIN instruction to UAE Soldiers
- Contribute to curriculum development and maintenance of COIN curriculum
- Contribute to doctrine development or supplemental doctrine development for COIN or for subject areas that support COIN
- Train UAE Soldiers to be COIN Leaders, prepared to give instruction to their units
- Contribute to Exercise Design in support of COIN curriculum
- Contribute to Exercise Support efforts in support of COIN curriculum
- Lead or be a part of a small team of Corps Solutions employees in the UAE
- Military Schools commensurate with Rank and Time in Service
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree preferred
- Ideal candidates are retired USMC or US Army Regimental or Battalion Commanders and/or Senior SNCOs with recent COIN experience on Active Duty.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to design, write, and present training programs.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Windows and MS Office.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Arabic language skills are valued
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Regular outside work in extreme weather conditions is likely.
- Flexible in schedule to accommodate UAE training and range operations.
- Looking specifically for employees to work in the UAE
- Opportunities to support the same contract from Corps Solutions’ offices in Stafford, VA.
- Position expected to begin 1 August 2018
- Location: United Arab Emirates, UAE, , United Arab Emirates
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No