Senior C2 Systems Analyst
Posted by email@example.com on January 5, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
The Command and Control Training and Education Center (C2 TECOE) serves as the central Marine Corps agency for Command and Control (C2) training and education issues within the Doctrine, Organization, Training, materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy (DOTmLPF-P) process in order to synchronize the art and science of Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF) C2 training and education requirements from the individual Marine through all levels of MAGTF commanders and their staffs, and training organizations located throughout the Marine Corps. In accordance with the Marine Corps Formal School and Service Level Training Exercise (SLTE) directives, C2 TECOE provides the Marine Corps Operating Forces (OPFOR), supporting establishment, and Marine Corps Reserves a continuum of standards-based command and control systems training to include individual C2 systems operator training, warfighting functional integration training, and initial Battle Staff Training (BST).
The Contractor shall provide senior level analysis support to C2 TECOE in their efforts to fulfill the Service level advocate role for C2 training and education issues within the DOTmLPF-P realm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft C2 TECOE Program Objective Memorandum (POM) exhibits.
- Review and provide comments, and consolidate the input from other reviewers for Marine Corps doctrinal publications and warfighting tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) that are reviewed by C2 TECOE.
- Research, review, and write draft written correspondence and design graphics for C2 TECOE Branch Head release such as; SOPs; training pamphlets; feasibility of support (FOS); meeting minutes, after action reports, briefs, information and decision papers.
- Attend meetings and conduct teleconferences with stakeholders.
- Attend and provide C2 systems technical expertise for all C2 TECOE curriculum meetings and events, or POR C2 systems meetings develop and provide written draft documents and briefs to support: (1) C2 systems POI supplemental material; and (2) C2 systems employment and technical integration processes and procedures in support of instructional delivery and practical applications.
- Provide support to the testing and evaluation of new C2 systems software releases, hardware, and existing technical materials for incorporation to existing or new POIs.
- Plan and coordinate new equipment training, software/hardware technical review of “beta” software release testing and evaluation.
- Observe, evaluate, and ensure C2 TECOE program of instruction content is consistently and repeatedly delivered according to acceptable standards.
- Monitor, track, assess, and report future program of record command and control systems software, hardware, systems administration, and employment TTP changes. Compare and contrast new and existing TTPs for C2 TECOE curriculum and BSTEX scenarios.
- Provide C2 input for doctrine development efforts within the Marine Corps, multiservice, joint, and NATO organizations.
- Conduct C2 lessons learned analysis from joint and service databases and link to existing C2 TECOE POIs.
- Analyze, assess, and provide recommendations for emerging service, joint, and coalition training requirements in C2 concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- Provide analytical support for the establishment and update of C2 training and readiness tasks and standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the development of C2 systems curriculum and instructional materials and to support instructor development/instructional delivery and practical applications.
- Track and maintain Marine Corps POR C2 systems acquisition program status for each POI and any emergent technology or concepts.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required – Master’s Degree Preferred
- Experience as USMC Field Grade Officer desired
- The ideal candidate is a retired Marine that has served as the G-6 or in the G-6 for a MAGTF.
CORE SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Marine Corps C2 systems is required.
- Familiarity with the Marine Corps POM process and the acquisitions process is highly desirable. Should have an ability to write service-level documents and develop general officer level briefs
- Understanding of TECOM and USMC training is valued.
- Familiarity with and adherence to established command and staff procedures, especially those involving staff coordination and chain of command.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No