Senior Business Systems Engineer (Coronado, CA) (S clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 6, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Cubic | NEK Services Inc., is currently accepting resumes for the position of Senior Business Systems Engineer to support development of NSW business systems such as Naval Special Warfare Training and Readiness Management System (NTRMS). The system automates the NSW Force Readiness Manual (FRM) and gives commanders the ability to customize training requirements data with a responsive and easy to use interface. The successful candidate will support all areas of the software development lifecycle to include the development of platforms and features across multiple subsystems, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, training, deployment, operations and sustainment support. THIS POSITION IS OPEN & AVAILABLE NOW!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and implement business systems software engineering to include analysis of business needs and systems flow, and shall determine data storage and usage requirements while developing solutions to facilitate business work processes.
- Design and/or support all areas of the software development lifecycle to include the development of platforms and features across multiple subsystems, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, training, deployment, operations and sustainment support.
- Prepare and implement analysis of information and user requirements, designing and debugging software, documenting software, software testing, problem solving, requirements collection, stakeholder collaboration, user support, and system maintenance.
- Create and deliver a monthly status report to supervisor due NLT 10 days after end of month. The report shall summarize work performed and major accomplishments.
- Other tasks, as necessary, assigned by the client or supervisor.
- Insure protocols for safeguarding classified information and classified materials are met; performing classified document control functions, classified materials inventories, program access requests, and maintaining and using security-related databases, as required.
- Must possess and maintain an active US Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ of experience in web development.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in modern programming languages including VB.NET and C#.NET, Microsoft (MS) SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS ASP.NET, MS Internet Information Server, and MS Visual Studio, and the integration of other services and products with a structured query language database server.
- Must possess the “Security +” certification. Or be willing to obtain it prior to start!
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work in an environment that is fast-paced, completing multiple tasks and meeting very stringent timelines and specific deliverables.
- Ability to possess a valid CAC-ID card no later than the date of start of performance and have one with which to obtain and maintain access to SIPRnet and NIPRnet, as necesssary.
- Some travel anticipated: 10% CONUS.
LOCATION: Coronado, CA
Cubic | NEK has built a reputation for attracting and retaining a motivated team of skilled professionals who are up to the challenge and dedicated to the mission. Cubic | NEK offers unique career opportunities in an exceptional work environment. Joining Cubic | NEK’s highly experienced professionals will give you the opportunity to grow, innovate and contribute to a world class team that ensures the highest level of satisfaction to our customers’ unique requirements.
Interested Applicants should apply online through the Cubic Job Portal: https://cubic.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/cubic_USA_careers/jobs – search for job REQ_8659 – Senior Business Systems Engineer
And then follow up by sending a resume Directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No