Senior Business Analyst Pipeline
Posted by Kris Hoegel on December 1, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Currently, RG is looking to build a pipeline of candidates for future Senior Business Analyst needs to support our pharmaceutical client. This role will be critical in supporting our client’s research division.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for providing Business Analysis support in their research area. It is expected that work will focus on business process engineering, including the analysis of current state business processes, the identification of pain points, bottlenecks and other areas of opportunity, and the development of a future state. This individual will be expected to perform as a senior team member and participate in project planning, oversight, and act as project liaison with clients on small to large projects. The ideal candidate has demonstrated facilitation skills for information gathering sessions with subject matter experts and will be able to provide support with some or all of the following business analysis techniques and models:
- Requirements elicitation/gathering
- Business process mapping
- Business process re-engineering
- Business architecture diagrams
- Business rules identification
- Opportunity analysis
- User interface prototypes
- Work flow diagrams
- Use case activity diagrams
- UML class diagrams
- Data flow diagrams
- Conceptual/logical data model & documentation
- Requirements verification & validation
- Requirements traceability
- Test strategy and scenario definition
- Requirements-based test cases
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success. The ideal candidate will be in a position to impact our customer’s ability to improve their future business operations.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG’s solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- BA/BS Degree, preferably in a science-related discipline
- 7+ years business analysis experience
- Experience developing business process models
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end requirements life cycle
- Facilitation skills
- Experience with identifying and defining requirements (business and functional)
- Experience with identifying and defining use cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using requirements / modeling tools (e.g. MS Visio)
- Experience with requirements project planning and estimating
- Experience implementing change to improve client’s delivery capabilities
- Willing to travel based on project demands (80% anticipated for non-local candidates)
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- CBAP certification strongly preferred
- Experience in experimental sciences
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
RG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Location: , Westchester, NY , United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: Yes