Senior Budget Analyst
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 7, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Senior Budget Analyst
LOCATION: Albany, GA
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Senior Budget Analyst. As the Senior Budget Analyst, this position will provide assistance to the CSP PMO. Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in all financial and budget related areas in support of the CSP PMO Business branch. Interface with CSP government leadership.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Assist in and or prepare/present briefings and presentation materials.
- Support government leadership in the execution of projects.
- Tracks and controls scope of work, resource utilization, schedules, and work accomplishments as assigned.
- Researches and assembles information and resources required for Current Year Deficiencies (CYD); collects/accumulates CSP metrics data and develops charts and presentations for Program Level review.
- Develops daily, weekly, and monthly reports (as required) for submission to the Business Manager.
- Monitors/tracks travel budget and spending for contractors and government.
- Assists in the development in POM and FY requirements.
- Assists the government budget analysts in the maintenance of audit readiness files.
- Briefs upper level management as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior military experience desired with USMC supply/logistics.
- Possess written and oral communications skills, to include public speaking.
- Possess excellent research, analytical, and organizational skills.
- A strong Intermediate level of proficiency with MS office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook IS REQUIRED.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and to prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associate’s degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Business Management, Information Technology, Project Management) and possess a minimum of 3 years of combined experience in Business, IT, or Project Management, 2 years of demonstrated leadership, or;
- High School diploma/ GED with 6 years of experience in any combination of business management, information technology, project management, 3 years of demonstrated leadership experience.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Albany, GA, Albany , GA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No