Senior All Source Analyst (Tampa, FL) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on November 7, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
We are in the hunt for multiple Senior All Source Analysts who will be seated at CENTCOM – Tampa, Florida.
With that said, if you should determine an interest, please send your resume for review and consideration. Once received, we will review your paper to see if we have a fit, at which time we will either reach out to discuss the opportunity further, or to lend closure. By the same token, if you should determine a No Interest —- No Worries! But I would encourage you to please push this opportunity out to your network of potentially qualified veterans as it’s a terrific practice for us Vets to Take Care of Vets! Also, I would like to invite you to become a member of our newly created Intelligence Ops Plans Cyber (IOPC) Group - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13628944/ on LinkedIn. When opportunities surface, they will be posted on this site and you’ll receive such notifications periodically.
ALL SOURCE ANALYST (SENIOR) – ACTIVE POSITIONS
Praetor Technologies knows and understands what you’ve done and where you’ve been. Praetor is seeking polished professional Senior Analysts to support US Central Command (USCENTCOM) J2 and Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC) at MacDill AFB, FL.
Must have a demonstrated ability to write and produce papers, articles, assessments, briefings. Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Successfully selected candidate shall perform tasks that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing Threat Warning, Threat Assessment, and Threat Advisory Messages/Papers (written with graphics).
- Preparing significant intelligence reports/intelligence highlight cable items (summarized intelligence, written).
- Preparing responses to requests for information/production requests/formal and informal taskers for intelligence/information (all types, written to include graphics as required).
- Performing evaluations of information and information conversion to Record Message Traffic (written).
- Performing 24/7 functions supporting J2′s Current Intelligence Production Center.
Analysis and Production
- Select candidate shall continuously access, review, collate, correlate, corroborate, analyze, and maintain a wide variety of all-source intelligence reports, finished intelligence products/reports and intelligence/operational data necessary for the JIOC to fulfill its intelligence analysis, production, application, and dissemination responsibilities.
- This shall include producing tailored intelligence products using source material from a wide variety of DoD, Inter-agency, and Allied/Coalition organizations and assist in the final editing/processing/release/posting of finished products and the application of these products in operations and planning. Core functions and responsibilities that contractor personnel shall perform include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide near term and current Regional/Country geo-political and General Military Intelligence analysis of the USCENTCOM region and countries (AOR) and USCENTCOM Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Provide near-term and current analysis on regional terrorist organizations, Violent Extremist Organizations (VEO), illicit networks, insurgent groups and related activities and issues within the CENTCOM AOR and the counterterrorism plans and intentions of AOR countries.
- Compile foundation data and conduct near and long-term analysis of the socio-cultural dynamics, tribal analysis, and geospatial behavior and interrelationships of key social groups in the AOR and AOI.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of Intelligence Analysis experience; 10+ years intelligence analysis experience, specialized training or Equivalent intelligence/academic experience might be considered in lieu of a degree
- Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
- US Citizen
- TS/SCI clearance – Current and Active; not waiverable
- C/I Poly – If not in-scope, must be willing to take when scheduled and pass
- Can-do attitude, flexible, and ability to work in high tempo, changing environment.
- Willing to support military work schedule. May require extended hours, weekends, holidays, recall for support, and/or rotating shifts or surges.
- Travel / deploy to CONUS or OCONUS hostile area defined by USG as required by position and client
- Have a current Tourist Passport or obtain one within 30 days of hire
- Meet all military, GCC/unified command, and State Dept standards, rules, and regulations for deployments to respective AOR
- Pass medical physical and deployment medical rep release, be physically capable, and in good health without chronic medical conditions requiring frequent contact or monitoring by medical professionals.
Be Well, Live Large and Thank You for Your Consideration!
MARK A. TOCCI – GUNNY
Praetor…..…Intelligence Ops Plans Cyber (IOPC) Group
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No