seeking Test and Evaluations (T&E) Communication Specialists for LTC Solutions, LLC support of Programs at Quantico – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on February 8, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Position Description: We are seeking a Test Engineer to provide engineering support services for our USMC customer located in Stafford, VA.
- Provide Test and Evaluation (T&E) services to IPTs, the Senior Test Engineer (STE), APdM-E, and Lead Tier-2 Test Engineers consistent with current Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) T&E policy guidance.
- Develop, review, and advise on T&E related documents.
- Develop and submit for approval Test Plans and Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs).
- Ensure recommended T&E strategies are coordinated and consistent with System Engineering Plans (SEP).
- Advise and make recommendations to ensure that Developmental T&E (DT&E) requirements are addressed in all phases of the acquisition life cycle process to include: the Acquisition Strategy/Acquisition Plan (AS/AP), Statements of Work (SOW), requests for proposal (RFP) development and proposal evaluation.
- Prepare for and support Test Readiness Review (TRR) events.
- Prepare for and Chair T&E Working Integrated Product Team (WIPT) meetings and splinter meetings as required.
- Prepare for and support Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events.
- Prepare for and support Configuration Control Board events.
- Prepare for and support Engineering Review Board events.
- Review test reports for adequacy and provide recommendations to the STE to support engineering and milestone decisions.
- Work in collaboration with the APdM-E to provide a specific DT&E focus on engineering documents such as the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and System Design Specification (SDS).
- Make recommendations for the selection of appropriate test ranges, test facilities, laboratories and test sites.
- Prepare cost estimates for all test events.
- Assist in the acquiring of the aforementioned ranges
- Participate in requirements/capabilities documents development and ensure requirements are testable and traceable to operational capabilities.
- Support the preparation of a Feasibility of Support message in accordance with MCSC procedures for tests that require operational Marine support including System Integration Tests (SIT) and Field User Evaluations (FUE).
- Participate in and/or support Fleet exercises and experiments as requested.
- Chair Test and Evaluation Working Integrated Product Team meetings and splinter meetings as required
Candidates should meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position;
- At least 5 years’ experience performing Test & Evaluation (T&E) support for DoD/USMC programs.
- Communications and/or software testing preferred.
- Level I DAWIA certification (or equivalent) in Test and evaluation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study. (Acceptable experience in lieu of degree will be considered).
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite of applications; Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint.
- Individual must be a self-starter able to work autonomously on multiple tasks with the ability to function autonomously, within a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Active SECRET clearance required. Active TS preferred.
LTC Solutions, LLC is a small company with huge commitment to providing quality services to our government customers. If you would like to be considered to become part of our dynamic team, please respond with your resume and salary requirements.
LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Daphne Klein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No