Seeking Diesel Mechanics for Heavy Wheeled Tactical Vehicles – Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, GA (SWFLANT) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on February 13, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Good Afternoon! I’m actively looking for some Heavy Wheeled Diesel Mechanics to work at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, GA (NSB KINGS BAY) for our SWFLANT contract.
Can you please disseminate this job posting throughout your network?
Heavy Wheeled Diesel Mechanic (SWFLANT-18-0173-F):
Bowhead seeks a Heavy Wheeled Diesel Mechanic in support of Nuclear Weapons Security (NWS) mission, Strategic Weapons Facility Atlantic (SWFLANT). NWS mission requires the use of well-maintained and available tactical vehicles that transport security personnel and equipment in support of security operations and responses to security incidents over varying types of roads and in all weather conditions on Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay GA (NSB KINGS BAY).
The Heavy Wheeled Diesel Mechanic performs maintenance on all automotive equipment per contract requirements.
* High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 1 year maintenance experience
* Former military experience preferred but not necessary
* Must be experienced in maintaining preventive maintenance system (PMS) documentation of automotive maintenance and repair.
* Must have technical knowledge to support the inspection, repair and troubleshooting of Ford 6.0L, 6.4L and 6.7L diesel engines, HMMWV V-8 diesel engines, and large truck and business class Caterpillar, diesel engines.
* Must be able to maintain a public trust clearance and maintain access to government/military installations. US Citizenship is a requirement for access to this military installation
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance at a Public Trust level.
Please click on the link below to apply:
APRIL EALY | HR RECRUITER I
UIC Government Services, LLC/ Bowhead Family of Companies
1525 Perimeter Parkway, Suite 320
Huntsville, AL 35806
direct: 256-217-2028 |cell: 256-424-3963
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No