Security Analyst (#1245872)
Posted by Paige McAlister on November 7, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Security Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Under government oversight, the security specialist will serve as a subject matter expert on program security requirements as outlined in applicable Army and DoD regulations. The security specialist will support program managers and team leaders to enable secure administration in the areas of information, physical, personnel, operations and automated information systems security in accordance with the program’s security classification guide. The security specialist will require strong technical understanding of tasks that may include emerging technologies, research & development, engineering applications, and program acquisition activities.
- Strong customer service capabilities
- Proven ability to multi-task efforts without sacrificing quality work products
- Evidence of strong writing, organizational skills and follow-through
- Able to interact professionally with staff at all levels of government and industry (including Flag Officers and Senior Executive Service)
- Proven track record of successfully solving problems given short deadlines
- Knowledge of test security at ranges and labs to include command and control, communications security, and security plan development
- Expertise in the development of operations security plans and programs
- Understanding of the acquisition, research, and development of ballistic and non-ballistic weapons systems
- Knowledge of the Critical Program Information (CPI) process and implementation of countermeasures
- Knowledge of the structure, organizations and regulations within the U.S. Army and DoD
- Direct experience working as an FSO, CPSO, PSO or other government security professional
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience is preferred. Direct relatable experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Security Fundamental Professional Certification (SFPC)
- Security Asset Protection Professional Certification (SAPPC) and/or Security Program Integration Professional Certification (SPIPC)
- Knowledge and understanding of compartmented program development and establishment
- Knowledge of industrial and government security databases to include JPAS, DISS, eFCL, etc.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Huntsville, AL 35805, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes