Scheduling Project Analyst
Posted by Kris Hoegel on December 1, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Currently, RG is looking for a Scheduling Project Analyst to support our Defense Department customer. This role will be critical in supporting our customer’s overarching mission of improving and streamlining the DoD business systems user experience for deployed logistics and supply officers or civilian DoD employees.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to work with various project management tools and reporting systems. They will provide direct program experience in contract administration and preparing management reports. They will manage the preparation of management plans and various customer reports as well as develop and present results to program and executive management and provide direction to other administrative personnel. They will coordinate schedules to facilitate the completion of task order and change proposals, contract deliverables, task order reviews, briefings and presentations, and IPR preparation. Candidates can expect to perform analysis, development, and review of program administrative operating plans and procedures. Candidates can expect to be involved with government contracts, work breakdown structures, management/business plans, and program reporting as well as work in support of a Program Manager. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the DLA EBS schedule management process
- Support planning workshops for multiple Requests for Change (RFCs) and Requests for Service (RFSs)
- Develop and maintain project schedules ranging from small efforts to ACAT III programs
- Identify and maintain project/program resource information by task, functional area, individual, and planned hours
- Coordinate project schedule information with actual data maintained in DLA EAGLE system (dates/actual hours)
- Update schedule status on a bi-weekly cycle, or as requested by Project Lead/Program Manager
- Identify potential risks and/or issues to Project Lead/Program Manager
- Maintain risk log
- Produce reports for DLA program/project stakeholders
- Upload reports/schedules to DLA collaboration site
- Support project close-out procedures once RFC/RFS requirements have been delivered
- Support customer periodic ad-hoc reporting requirements
- For ACAT program support, assist DLA Program Manager in preparing and assembling acquisition documentation required for program Gate reviews
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success by supporting all work towards improving and streamlining the process for those working abroad.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG’s solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- 5+ years of program management experience
- Current IT-II security clearance or NACLC
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Project Management certification
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- DAU certifications at any level
- Prior experience with: DOD Lifecycle management, DOD 5000.1, 5000.2, DODI 5000.02, and Guidebook, and DOD 5000.75
- Advanced MS Suite user
- Experience with the Information Technology Acquisition process and its milestones
- Experience in analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documentation
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
RG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes