Posted by Kris Hoegel on December 1, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Currently, RG is looking to hire a part-time Scheduler/EVM Implementer to support our US Army customer. This role will be critical in supporting our customer’s overarching mission of Armaments Research & Development.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for developing integrated master schedules (IMS) for defense acquisition program(s). The successful candidate will be working with a diverse group of scientific and engineering individuals and must have an ability to work independently.
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success. The ideal candidate will be in a position to impact our customers Product Teams by developing and managing the master schedules and financials needed to successfully execute the projects. Our customers look to us for advice on how to not only improve project performance, but identify and mitigate potential problematic areas before they impact the project.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG’s solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Computer/Information Science, or Engineering
- 5+ years of Scheduling experience using MS Project
- EVM experience to include an ability to establish system, generate data, and provide analysis.
- Prepare monthly or as required program reports for customer
- Familiarity with cost analysis and preparing budget plans
- Ability to work independently
- Develop and present briefings to Senior Management staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- People oriented as you will be working with a diverse group of individuals
- Current NAC or ability to obtain
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- DoD Acquisition or DoD PM Experience desirable.
- MS Project Server Experience
- Deltek wInsight experience
- Experience in Defense Industry
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
RG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Location: , Dover, New Jersey , United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes