SABRS Subject Matter Expert
Posted by Michelle Boggs on January 11, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
Position: SABRS Subject Matter Expert
Internal Position: Subject Matter Expert
Ironclad Req. # 100592
Position # 130611
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a SABRS Subject Matter Expert to join our growing company in San Diego, California. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide subject matter expertise, both functional and technical, for the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) Standard Accounting Budgeting Reporting System (SABRS) and SABRS Management Analysis Retrieval Tool Systems (SMARTS)
- Assist in resolving detailed transactional and functional issues relevant to summary level United States Standard General Ledger (USSGL) accounts
- 10 years of recent user experience with SABRS and SMARTS
- Prior experience with financial interfaces, internal controls and audits is a plus
- Prior experience at a MARFORCOM, MARFORPAC or MEF accounting office is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Minimum experience of 10 recent years of SABRS and SMARTS work experience (tables and interfaces)
- Minimum experience of 2 years of TYCOM or echelon 3 financial operation experience
- Knowledge of SABRS and STARS-FL Cost Accounting and CFMS Financial Reporting concepts and business practices
- Auditing and accounting experience from either afloat or ashore U.S. Navy / U.S Marine Corps supply operations
- Basic knowledge of PPBE system with respect to PBIS flow of funds and Program Element structure
- MS Excel and Access functionality as well as the ability to develop functional specifications for existing automated systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) offering a comprehensive compensation package including: Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401 (K), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
- Location: , San Diego, CA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No