RFMSS Functional Administrator – Iwakuni, Japan
Posted by email@example.com on January 19, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
The RFMSS Functional Administrator reports to the Project Manager and receives work direction derivatives from the government Range Manager. The RFMSS Functional Administrator will develop and conduct training programs for employees and maintain the RFMSS database by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a single point of coordination for Range and Training Area (RTA) scheduling using the Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS).
- Approve new user account requests.
- Provide formalized training to users on RFMSS manipulation.
- Maintain Administrative tables in RFMSS to ensure users are able to properly schedule Range and Training Area (RTA) venues by reviewing current attributes.
- Generate utilization reports to show RTA usage and account activity.
- Develop a RFMSS training curriculum and assist new users in navigation of the system.
- Submit monthly Contract Deliverable Requirements List (CDRL) reports to the Project Manager showing quantifiable data that supports contract obligations.
- Assist with Range Development and analysis.
- Provide input to improve operations and services that are being performed.
- Maintain server equipment to support Fire Desk Operations.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the customer and associated leaders.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- High School Diploma—Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Graduate of the MarineNet Range Safety Course.
- Graduate of the RFMSS course.
- Graduate of the Inter-Service Range Safety Course.
- Ideal candidate is a former Marine SNCO or Officer who has experience working in the Range Control community.
- Minimum three years’ experience in military training and education.
- Completion of a military career-level school preferred (Officer or SNCO).
- The ideal candidate is a former SNCO or Officer who has experience working in the Operations field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and be able to learn other programs such as GIS, C2PC, and IRSS.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively using military brevity.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Windows 2000/XP and MS Office.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills in support of rapidly changing scheduling and staffing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Position expected to begin March 2018.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No