Remote Sensing Next Gen Spacecraft Communications & Electrical Power Systems Engineer -Littleton – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on November 8, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Remote Sensing Next Gen Spacecraft Communications & Electrical Power Systems Engineer
LinQuest is seeking a Spacecraft Communications & Electrical Power Systems Engineer to join our team at the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company, Littleton, CO. Frequent travel to Los Angeles or Sunnyvale CA required, 25% to 50% per month.
- Utilize extensive experience in the Spacecraft field to design, analyze, and develop reports on space system communications and electrical power systems (EPS).
- Provide counsel to the government in spacecraft systems engineering and the associated risk assessments of remote sensing designs.
- Identify technical discrepancies between spacecraft hardware communications and EPS systems being utilized, installed, or built against requirements and program baselines.
- Collect data and provide comprehensive analysis on existing development programs within the RS Directorate
- Able to design, analyze, and report out on spacecraft hardware to provide in-depth technical assessments and identify issues and risks.
- Excellent communication skills, customer relationship and technical skills.
- Experienced with leading spacecraft development activities.
- Ability to develop solutions for complex technical issues with limited supervision.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years directly applicable experience
- Experience with spacecraft hardware communications and EPS systems
- Experience working in or supporting space based sensor systems
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Experience with military Overhead Persistent Infrared Systems (OPIR) satellite production
Location: Littleton, Colorado. Frequent travel to Los Angeles or Sunnyvale CA required, 25% to 50% per month.
Please forward your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this exciting opportunity
5140 Goldleaf Circle
Los Angeles, CA 90056
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No