Regional Manager (7487)
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 12, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
LOCATION: Okinawa, Japan
STATUS: Open, Contingent
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Regional Manager (RM) assists the Consolidated Storage Program (CSP) to provide USMC personnel and authorized customers with exceptional service through facilities from which to efficiently acquire and/or turn in clean and serviceable items of equipment. The RM should be a seasoned leader with a wealth of experience in various facets of materiel logistics, personnel and materiel management, and logistics IT.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Serve as one of the primary points of contact with the Government Logistics Management Specialists (LMS)/Contracting Officer and Contracting Officers Representative (COR) and/or Assistant Contracting Officers Representatives (ACOR).
- Exercise full decision-making authority for Contractor regional and site activities.
- Manage as a PM in their respective regions in the absence of the PM and have the ability to make decisions on behalf of the PM.
- Assist the PM, as required, in all the duties assigned to the PM.
- Exercise the flexibility often required when supporting Fleet Marine Forces (FMFs), or other authorized CSP customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Marine Corps organizational structure, processes and procedures is critical to the success of the RM.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a US accredited college or university.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain Management (SCM), or Warehouse Management (WM).
- A minimum of two (2) years of IT experience related to Logistics, SCM, or WM.
- A minimum of two (2) years of PROGRAM MANAGEMENT experience or three (3) years of DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/PROJECT MANAGEMENT experience.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Okinawa , , Japan
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No