Regional CSP Manager
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 7, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Regional CSP Manager
LOCATION: Okinawa, Japan
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Regional CSP Manager. The Regional Manager (RM) should have the capacity to assist the Program Manager, as required, in all the duties assigned to the Program Manager. The RM must be able to make decisions as “acting PM” in the PM’s absence. Regional Manager shall be physically located on site Okinawa, JA (III MEF). This allows the collocation of the RM with the Government regional LMS. The RM should be a seasoned leader with a wealth of experience in various facets of materiel logistics, personnel and materiel management, and logistics IT.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate daily with the government LMS on mission support requirements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in all Quality Assurance, NDTE and AIS related functions.
- Assist and support the government LMS in such functions as may be required in CSP QA, NDTE, and AIS mission requirements, utilizing the GOCO IT systems and the NDTE systems.
- Conduct research and analysis as required or tasked by the Government LMS.
- Have full authority over all Technical Services contract personnel within their region including QAS, NDTE, Administration, and AIS personnel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have basic computer skills and ability to assess computer/peripheral problems to either solve or elevate problem as required through appropriate support process.
- Ability to accurately assess problems and create viable solutions required.
- Possess written and oral communications skills.
- Possess excellent, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and to prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Business, Information Technology, etc.) and possess a minimum of 5 years of related experience in Business, Technical Systems, Supply or Logistics, warehouse systems, OR;
- HS diploma/ GED with 8 years of related experience in any combination above.
- At least 2 years of the relevant experience in technical systems such as DPAS-WM, GCSS-MC, Supply, Logistics, or warehouse Systems.
- At least 2 years of QA experience in inventory or logistics management.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Requisite knowledge of the NDTE machines and processes.
- Prior military service a STRONG plus with USMC supply/logistics experience preferred.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Okinawa, Japan, Okinawa, JP ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No