Recruiter (Reston Virginia) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 5, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
GovSource, Inc. is a proven source for training, management and professional solutions for government and public-sector organizations. GovSource, Inc. is looking for a professional recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring outstanding employees.
Overarching responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using subject matter expert databases, specialized placement companies, professional networking and employee referrals
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open position
The successful candidate will collaborate with program managers and company level executives’ on a regular basis to support current and future hiring needs. The successful recruiter should have an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives in coordination with program management
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards and databases
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases and specialized placement companies
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Confirming resumes, DD214 (military service member discharge record) and certification qualifications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Onboard new employees in coordination with program managers
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports for management and program managers
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either as an in-house recruiter or staffing agency recruiter.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems or Human Resource Management Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Degree in Human Resources Management is not required but helpful
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
GovSource Incorporated (GSI)
USASATMO Prime Contract: W91247-17-D-0009
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No