Recruiter (Fayetteville NC, Secret) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 10, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Special Operations Program Manager
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina
Job Type: Full-time immediate fill
Clearance Required: Secret
SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
MAG Aerospace Recruiter Overview:
MAG Aerospace is seeking an experienced recruiting professional who has a deep understanding of the recruiting space. This Recruiter will be instrumental in assessing and selecting qualified professionals into MAG Aerospace. They will achieve staffing objectives by utilizing full life cycle recruiting techniques for the Fayetteville Business Unit located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Military recruitment knowledge and experience is required.
Why Join our Team:
At MAG Aerospace, we provide and enable real-time situational awareness to help our customers make the world smaller and safer. We are laser-focused on serving our customers by providing technical expertise, operational excellence, and flawless execution. Relentlessly driven by our dedication to service, winning, and performance, we have become the leading independent provider of manned/unmanned full-spectrum outsourced ISR services in the world. With 1,000+ employees serving the needs of federal, global, commercial, and law enforcement customers around the world, the sun never sets on MAG. Our success is due entirely to the high caliber of employees we recruit, hire, and retain. At MAG, we look for individuals who thrive in a high-performance environment where challenges are the norm and success is expected. If this sounds like you, apply today.
- Assess and select qualified talent for a variety of roles for MAG Aerospace.
- Recruit candidates with top level clearances, and who have military, special operations, and deployed experience.
- Establish a recruiting plan of action by studying organizational needs and objectives.
- Communicate regularly with program managers to discuss individual role requirements as outlined by the customer.
- Develop a talent network by contacting: military transition centers, community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Identify qualified candidates through telephonic and face-to-face interviews.
- Conduct pre-interview training with candidates.
- Arrange and participate in candidate interviews with the customer.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding compliance requirements, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures and conducting training.
- Stay professionally current through self-study, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and professional organization memberships.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience.
- Full understanding of recruiting fundamentals.
- Must be able to manage multiple job requisitions and customers.
- Must be results-oriented and possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of candidates, employees and management.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Must be able to navigate the recruiting tracking system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience recruiting for Government Contracts preferred.
- Secret Clearance or higher-level clearance preferred.
Valued but not required Skills and Experience
- Military Prior Service a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with formal onboarding and other HR functions
- PHR / SPHR / GPHR / SHRM – CP / SHRM – SCP / PMP Certification
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Click below for the “EEO is The Law” and Federal Contractor Poster Supplement
- MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.
- MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
- If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact MAG Aerospace Recruiting at:
- Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No