To apply to this job, click here.
Position: Quality Assurance Specialist III (Field/Construction)
Location: Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA
Status: Full Time, Currently Interviewing!
Clearance: Must be eligible for Secret Clearance
Travel: Up to 50%, CONUS & OCONUS
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS) III in support of counter narcotics chartered missions who has relevant experience supporting the U.S. Government/DoD efforts in OCONUS locations. Specifically, the QAS shall:
- Provide reviews of all documentation and provide on location audits in CONUS and OCONUS locations. In support of these audits, the QAS shall develop an audit plan for each audit to include checklists, provide daily situation reports during the audit and provide an audit report after the completion of the audit. The QAS shall provide recommendations and draft non-conformance documentation associated with the audit report.
- Support construction delivery inspections by providing construction SMEs with a clear understanding of physical requirements for construction projects, its unique construction schedule milestones, international construction codes, construction oversight, portfolio optimization, personal property management and technology enablement.
- Update the Contract Management System (CMS) to include contract information, contract status and other required information and uploading and maintaining quality documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a directly related field
The Quality Assurance Specialist III shall meet one of the following certification/experience requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in auditing, quality control and/or quality assurance (OR)
- Minimum of 10 years’ auditing, quality control and/or quality assurance with successful completion of the ISO 9001:2008/2015 Lead Auditor Course (OR)
- Minimum of 5 years’ auditing, quality control and/or quality assurance with an ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) certification in the following areas: Auditing based on ISO 9001:2000/2008 or 2015, auditing services and procurement contracts, job analysis, invoice auditing, risk based auditing, logistics auditing, service summary development and critical analysis of PWS/SOW/SOO requirements.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No