Protective Security Specialist – Paramedic (PSS/PARA) (Iraq) (Secret clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 12, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Janus Global Operations is seeking qualified Protective Security Specialist – Paramedics (PSS/PARA) to provide personal protection and emergency medical services in support of the Department of State’s diplomatic mission. The candidates will act as a Protective Security Specialist when necessary. The candidates will also work closely with the Medical Office and Physician Assistant to ensure that all equipment and medical needs are provided for.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must possess current National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians – Paramedic certification
- Registration must be valid prior to deployment, and remain valid throughout the period of deployment
- Must possess current CPR, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and advanced trauma training credentials (i.e., Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS) or Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or equivalent).
- Must have experience/knowledge in current Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) guidelines.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of emergency medical services experience. This experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of hiring.
- Must have a valid US Passport
- Must have a current US driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a physical fitness agility test and maintain that fitness level of the duration of his/her service on the task order
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening; position is also subject to random drug screening throughout the course of employment
- If prior US Military, must have an honorable discharge
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation and possess the criteria to be awarded and maintain the necessary US-issued security clearance
- Must be able to pass a medical physical approving candidate for overseas work
- Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order
- Attend and successfully complete the PSS training course
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, re-qualifying as required by the task order
*Send resumes directly to:* email@example.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No