To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Property Accountability Officer
LOCATION: Edgewood, MD
STATUS: Actively Interviewing!
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Security Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Serve as the technical expert and principal representative regarding property accountability.
- Establish, document, and execute processes and procedures to ensure property accountability.
- Apply appropriate regulations and policies pertaining to the management and control of Government-owned property.
- Enter all property data for property owned by the program office into the appropriate system.
- Interact with contracting offices for delivery and inventory of delivered equipment.
- Conduct asset visibility analysis and generate property accountability reports.
- Enter all property data for JPM-owned project property into DPAS (i.e., an estimated 25,000 property lines), to include project property and GFP.
- Assist and train JPM staff in DPAS property book management when necessary.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or a related discipline, as well as eight (8) years of general experience and five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Alternate/Tradeoff Requirement: Possess an Associate’s degree or professional certificate in Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or a related discipline, as well as ten (10) years of general experience and seven (7) years of relevant experience.
- Posses expertise using property accountability software, programs, and systems (e.g., Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE), etc.).
- Possess expertise in DPAS.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No